Thursday, November 26, 2009

Just stuffing, really.


Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I'm spending the day with my family, cooking, eating, and sewing. Tomorrow, it's back to LA and trying to figure out how to start my car. Clementine's been really well behaved since January so the most recent break-down was actually a relief. I was going nuts anticipating constantly for the last few months. 'Sides, this was just a little break-down: I parked on a slope and flooded the engine. Once I wrangle some muscle-y friends into helping me push the car, I'll be able to pop the clutch and get Clemmy back home.


Thanksgiving. Right. So, we're having ham and potatoes and cranberry sauce and corn and yams and it's going to be amazing. We're doing what we always do: cook, eat, start wrapping the Christmas presents, and watch lots and lots of movies. It's tradition. Traditions are important.


I hope you have a fantastic day with the ones you love and don't get chased by giant turkeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment