Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Good things are afoot

My friend and I have started a perfume business and it's doing surprisingly well.  It's also surprising that I've started a perfume business.  It started as a joke and now it's a source of income.  So, you know.  That's good.
The other super-awesome thing is the inclusion of The Kid in the upcoming trip to Paris.  This is very cool and I can't wait until he finds out that he's coming with us.  My trip was so long ago that it's as though I'd never been - I don't remember a single practical thing, like how to get to places.  It's going to be great.
I've finally finished uploading the photos from Hawaii.  They're all here and I love looking at them.  It was an amazing trip.
It occurs to me that for someone who is always complaining about a lack of travel in her life, I really get around.  Last year I was all over the U.S. and this year I'm going to Paris and Mexico City.  And that's only my plans up to May.  The summer will have a road trip to the Grand Canyon and at least another trip to Mexico.  I think there will be visits to the East coast scattered throughout the year and at least one visit to my grandparents in Missouri. 
It's going to be a fantastic year.

No comments:

Post a Comment