Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The things that blow my mind

I have had a crazy ridiculous no-holds-barred kind of flu these past few days. Shivers, fevers, headaches, and shakes, they've all come to the Banana Party. Well, they are NOT INVITED BACK. I've had it up to my achy swollen eyeballs and I'm not taking anymore. Insane Flu Thing, you had better be gone soon if you know what's good for you. . .
(I find it best to leave threats vague as I've never had to follow up on one and wouldn't know what to do.)


THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENS IN LA
I glanced out the window of my taxi as I was going home tonight and looked directly into a big glass fronted hair salon, a shinyscary ode to Style and Expense and Design. There was only one customer that I could see and one stylist and the stylist, he was wearing sunglasses. It was nighttime and this guy, he is so cool that he is actually impeding his ability to do his job and his customer doesn't even mind. The customer is, like, "This guy is AWESOME. I don't even care what I end up looking like as a man who has essentially blinded himself goes at my head with a pair of scissors."
If he dies, his death will be one of the top ten most stylish in history. Up there with such luminaries as Marie Antoinette and all of the Medici's.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment