Thursday, May 28, 2009

Starting all over again

If you're wondering if this is me, it is. Hello.
I'm leaving LiveJournal for Blogger. It wasn't an easy decision to make. After all, the two of you who actually read this blog (you know who you are!) knew where to find it. Half of you (Hi, Marcelo!) had it scroll up right in your friends list. You didn't even have to try! Now, if you're on LJ and you'd like to know what I've been up to lately, you'll have to come all the way over here to find out. Sorry about that. If it helps any, I can pretty much garuntee you that my life over here will be just as boring as my life over there was.
Honestly, though, Blogger is sort of magical. I don't have to pay a squillion dollars to personalize this thing, change my template or upload photos, and I can add all sorts of cool gadgets to my sidebars. Gadgets, people. Gadgets! Can you blame me for jumping ship?

I'm not going to delete the LiveJournal account - at least, not now - so if anyone is really that curious, or wants to stalk me, the last five years of my Very Boring Life are posted there. Same username. Knock yourself out.

No comments:

Post a Comment